Sun, June 3, 2012
Flopcast 004: Too Bad and Too Plaid
Kornflake's dog joins meetup.com, Kevin is frightened by "Laughter Yoga", Bonnie Tyler leads the Bully Parade, karaoke is usually a big mistake, and we present a Top 4 ½ List that's way stupider than the last one.
What's creepier than Willie and Julio singing "To All the Girls I've Loved Before"? Reading the lyrics while they sing, that's what. Enjoy!
- How to be dull: The plaid lunchbox is a good start.
- The "Plaid is Rad" art of Marc Johns
- Go get yourself a plaid toothbrush!
- Can't afford a plaid toothbrush? Go get yourself a Plaid French Bulldog Maserati!
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones are Bad in Plaid.
- But the baddest, plaidest band of all shall always be... the Bay City Rollers.